Our Client is major financial firm based in Geneva, for their IT Projects Operations Department they seeks a
Software Integration Developer
Scope - environment
The incumbent will strengthen their Software Integration team supporting the Performance, Attribution and Reporting platform and their be-spoke Internal reporting system.
The Integration Developer is responsible for multiple aspects of the support function and participate to the release management of the platform, workflow management and production plan oversight.
Both reporting platforms are connected to their central Data-Hub and part of the technical role is to build, maintain and improve the various system interfaces as well as organizing the associated Data Model.
The role is mainly a technical role but can include a Business support facing role.
Design, development, coding, testing and debugging of complex SQL queries embedded in their software solutions.
Design, development and maintain data stream from multi source to Reporting database with Informatica.
Responsible of the quality, maintainability and scalability of the code.
Logging and assisting in debugging identified defects, working with other teams within Software Integration, ensuring all information required is captured and transferred
Directly contribute to the implementations of their Performance, Attribution and Reporting applications and participate to the release management process (technical installation, promotion in different environments).
Analyze and evaluate requirements while providing product and technical expertise. Ensure the solutions developed by their team meet the business needs and that their users are prepared to assume ownership and operate the solution in a production environment.
Provide assistance to other members of the Software Integration team and pro-actively develop and share best practices.
Contribute to the on-going support of users by analyzing and solving complex business issues which are beyond the capacity of the 2nd level support team. Develop and support customizations for users already in production in response to their evolving business requirements.
Monitor and evaluate user’s requirements to identify potential enhancements to their Performance Attribution and Reporting Platform. Document and communicate product improvements as part of business unit-specific implementation projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause.
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server), ability to write/optimize queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of ETL tool (Informatica would be an asset).
- Goo level of understanding relational databases, systems design, data management and data warehouse
- Knowledge of Unix or Windows server environments, ability to write shell scripts
- Technical skills with regard to software applications.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills.
- Self-motivating and able to assume responsibility and work in a professional manner.
- Ability to work cross-functionality with varying business and IT teams
- Experience in finance or financial IT is a plus.
- Service minded attitude
PS : This position is open to junior IT professionals in possession of a solid academical background (BSc. Master or equivalent) ideally with 1 – 2 years of practice. Excellent professional perspectives for an ambitious IT Developer.
This reputed Asset Management Company offers excellent hiring conditions and social benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we look forward to receiving your application, which will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Job Ref: 1220JF Site: www.headline-consulting.ch